Performing arts inspire, delight and engage people of all ages.
Sun Valley Museum of Art is committed to bringing world-class music, dance and film to the Wood River Valley, providing exceptional arts and cultural experiences for the community. These performances enhance the life of our community by offering patrons a view outside the valley and introducing them to new artists and genres as well as performers who are nationally and, in some cases, internationally renowned.
2022/2023 Performing Arts Residency & Concert Series
Las Cafeteras — Oct 21, 2022
Laura Cortese & The Dance Cards — Jan 19, 2023
Sammy Miller & The Congregation — Feb 16, 2023
International Guitar Night — Mar 4 & 5, 2023
Parlor in the Round — Apr 7, 2023
Maiah Wynne — May 6, 2023
Intimate public performances coincide with the in-school residency program offering our community the opportunity to share in these exceptional performers and performances.
SVMoA's Performing Arts Residency
A fundamental part of SVMoA's mission is to work in partnership with local schools to inspire students’ curiosity and develop their skills in improvisation, self-expression and critical thinking. SVMoA's Professional Artist Residencies impact thousands of students every year through classroom visits, workshops, presentations, classes and performances.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Funding for SVMoA’s 2022–2023 Performing Arts Residency & Concert Series comes from the Idaho Commission on the Arts, WESTAF (the Western States Arts Federation), and the National Endowment for the Arts; Carolyn & John Lloyd; Lloyd Construction; Bex Wilkinson and The Marshall Frankel Foundation; Scott Miley & Jane Rosen; Robin Leavitt & Terry Friedlander; Joyce Friedman in memory of Norman Friedman; Wood River Inn & Suite.
Upcoming Performing Arts & Concerts
Thu, January 19
Thu, February 16
Sat, March 04
Sun, March 05
Fri, April 07
Sat, May 06
Concerts & Performances FAQs
SVMoA requests that unvaccinated individuals wear masks inside The Museum and at all indoor SVMoA programs and events.
- Tickets are available for pick-up at the Sun Valley Museum of Art, 191 Fifth Street East, Ketchum, during Museum hours, Tue–Fri, 10am–5pm, Sat, 11am–4pm (Closed Sun & Mon). Tickets will not be mailed.
- If you are unable to pick up your tickets in advance, they’ll be at will call at the venue on the day of the event.
- Will Call will reopen at designated venue on the day of the performance 45 minutes before showtime.
If you selected e-tickets, please print them at home and bring them with you.
Find your confirmation email by searching for: “Sun Valley Museum of Art: Order Confirmation.” If you see a blue square that says “VIEW ETICKETS,” you can click on it to print your tickets.
- All seats are reserved for Sun Valley Museum of Art's Performing Arts Residency Concert Series.
- Series purchasers get first access to tickets and the sooner you purchase, the better your seats!
- Concerts will have a premium seating area as well as a regular-priced seating area.
- Yes. We do not allow babes in arms for our performing arts series concerts, and children who do attend must have their own purchased seat.
- Often for our Performing Arts Residency & Concert Series we offer specially priced tickets for students 18 and under.
- Due to the nature of our concerts being intimate, evening events, our shows are not recommended for infants or children under 8 years old.
- Please contact us 208.726.9491 for more information about SVMoA events that are appropriate for kids.
- We request that you arrive at least 10–15 minutes before curtain time to find your seats and purchase concessions, if you wish!
- At some of our venues, parking is a short walk from the venue. Please plan accordingly.
- We use a variety of locations around the valley for our indoor concerts. Please be sure to check the concert location before heading out, and contact us if you have any questions.
- The Argyros has on-street parking nearby, but please do not park in the Village Market parking lot.
- The Sun Valley Opera House has ample parking in the lot in front of the Sun Valley Lodge.
- Wood River High School Performing Arts Theater is located in Hailey and has a parking lot in front of the Community Campus building. If this lot is full, there may be overflow parking available in the high school lots to the north of the Community Campus.
- No video, photography or recording of any kind is permitted at SVMoA's concerts.
- Professional photographers and videographers must contact Sun Valley Museum of Art in advance to receive permission to take photos at our concerts. Permission may be granted, but photographers must follow SVMoA’s guidelines or risk being asked to leave and/or lose the right to photograph future events.
- No recording devices at any show
- No cell phone use
- No talking during performances
- No smoking
- No firearms or weapons of any kind
- Please remember that SVMoA’s events are shared experiences. We ask that you be mindful of those seated near you and of the performers, staff and volunteers.
- Patrons who are disruptive, disrespectful or inebriated before, during or after a performance, will be asked to leave the venue and will not receive a refund.
- Our venues are ADA accessible, but due to the age of certain venues, some have special concerns.
- Please contact us at 208.726.9491 to let us know how we can best accommodate you.
- Performing Arts tickets are not exchangeable or refundable.
- If you cannot use your tickets, you may give them to a friend or return them to Sun Valley Museum of Art before the show for a tax-deductible contribution equal to the price you paid for the tickets (excluding ticketing fees, which are not tax deductible).
- SVMoA does not handle the resale of unused tickets.
For reasons beyond our control (e.g., weather, artist scheduling, illness), shows may be canceled or postponed. If this occurs, we will contact ticket holders via email and post announcements on our website alerting patrons of any changes and what SVMoA will do in this particular situation.
If you have any questions about the concert, please call us during museum hours, Tue-Fri, 10am-5pm, Sat, 11am-4pm (Closed Sun & Mon).