Engaging with art and ideas strengthens critical looking and thinking skills.
Museum tours provide students and teachers an opportunity to view and discuss art objects, as well as to learn museum etiquette and enhance critical thinking skills.
Students engage with the art work, the ideas in the exhibition and their peers through observation and discussion and create a hands-on art project linked to the exhibition.
Schedule a Student Exhibition Tour:
- Offered to students Pre–K through 12th grade
- Please complete and submit the Student Exhibition Tour Request Form (located below)
- Please plan for one hour for a scheduled tour
- 30 students maximum for middle school and high school tours
- 40 students maximum for elementary school tours
- Multiple tours can be arranged for larger groups.
Student Exhibition Tour Request Form
Student Exhibition Tour Planning Guide (English)
Student Exhibition Tour Planning Guide (Spanish)
Student Exhibition Tour Video