SUMMER CONCERT SERIES: The Record Company
with special guest Lindsay Lou
Thursday, August 11, 2022 - 7:00 PM
The Record Company is a Grammy-nominated American rock band from Los Angeles. Their music is influenced by blues musicians like John Lee Hooker, early punk bands like The Stooges, and rock bands like The Rolling Stones. Their sound incorporates slide guitar, distorted bass, a Ludwig drum kit and the vocals of Chris Vos. The Record Company has played concert halls across North America, opening for acts as diverse as John Mayer, B.B. King, Social Distortion, Buddy Guy, Bob Seger, Grace Potter and Trombone Shorty. Rolling Stone included The Record Company in their April 2016 list of "10 New Artists You Need to Know."
Special Guest Lindsay Lou
Lindsay Lou has been making soulful, poignant music for the last decade. An undeniable powerhouse, Lou’s remarkable gifts as a singer, songwriter, musician and performer demand the listener’s attention. Her singing floats over the masterful playing and deep groove of her band with both a fierce intensity and a tender intimacy.
2022 Summer Concert Series Sponsors
Clear Creek Disposal | Hobbs Builders | Sun Valley Resort
Wood River Inn & Suites
Walker & Dunlop is the title sponsor for The Avett Brothers concert
FAQs—Summer Concerts at River Run Lodge in Ketchum
- Tickets are available for pick-up at the Sun Valley Museum of Art, 191 Fifth Street East, Ketchum, during Museum hours, Tue–Fri, 10am–5pm, Sat, 11am–4pm (Closed Sun & Mon)
- Summer concert tickets will not be mailed
- Will Call at The Museum will close at 4pm on the afternoon of the concert. Will Call will reopen at River Run on the day of the concert at 5pm.
If you selected e-tickets, please print them at home and bring them with you.
Find your confirmation email by searching for: “Sun Valley Museum of Art: Order Confirmation.” If you see a blue square that says “VIEW ETICKETS,” you can click on it to print your tickets.
No. A photograph of a ticket does not allow entry into the venue.
If you are coming in from out of town for this concert and/or are not able to pick up your tickets in advance, tickets will be available at Will Call at the lower parking lot at River Run beginning at 5pm on the afternoon of the performance (with ID).
Yes. Children ages 3 and older who attend must have their own purchased tickets. We offer specially priced tickets for students 18 and under to our Summer Concerts.
- No, seats are not reserved. All GA patrons will find their spot on the lawn wherever there is space available.
- VIP ticket holders have access to chairs set up in a designated stanchioned area located in front of the sound board. Wristbands will be given to all VIP ticket holders and will be required to enter the VIP area.
- Early Entry ticket holders gain access to the lawn at 6pm, approximately 15 minutes before gates open to GA patrons.
- Please remember that SVMoA’s events are shared experiences. We ask that you be mindful of those seated near you and of the performers, staff and volunteers. However, as it is an outdoor concert, audience members can expect talking, cheering and dancing at the front of the stage and in the vicinity around them.
- Patrons who are disruptive, disrespectful or inebriated before, during or after a performance, will be asked to leave the venue and will not receive a refund.
- Doors will open for Early Entry and VIP ticket holders at 6pm.
- General admission doors will open approximately 15 minutes later, at 6:15pm, at the discretion of staff.
- Show will start at 7pm.
No. Anything set out before gates open will be removed by security.
- Some patrons choose to arrive an hour or more before gates open and wait in line, but if you are not concerned with setting up your chair very close to the stage, we recommend arriving shortly before gates open for your type of ticket (6pm for Early Entry and VIP, approx. 6:15pm for GA).
- We make every effort to get all patrons standing in line into the venue before the show begins at 7pm.
- Blankets, low backed chairs and picnics (non-alcoholic beverages and food only) welcome.
- Small coolers only.
- No video, photography or recording of any kind is permitted at SVMoA's concerts.
- Professional photographers and videographers must contact Sun Valley Museum of Art in advance to receive permission to take photos at our concerts. Permission may be granted, but photographers must follow SVMoA’s guidelines or risk being asked to leave and/or lose the right to photograph future events.
- No outside alcohol is allowed at concerts at River Run per Sun Valley Company policy
- No pets
- No recording devices at any show
- No smoking
- No firearms or weapons of any kind
Yes. Sun Valley Resort staff will be checking bags and coolers. Pets, recording devices, weapons and alcohol will not be allowed into the venue.
- Beverages, including beer, wine and cocktails, will be available for purchase on site at River Run courtesy of Sun Valley Resort
- A selection of local favorite food trucks will be on site with a variety of food options for purchase
Student tickets are for those 18 and under. Those who have purchased student tickets (for GA entry time only) should be prepared to prove their age with identification.
Portable restrooms are located inside the venue to the right as you enter the main River Run lawn area (including ADA accessible restrooms)
- Yes. Re-entry is allowed with a handstamp. No re-entry to the venue without a handstamp. When washing hands, do not wash off your handstamp.
- Concert staff will be posted at the entrance/exit with handstamps
- At River Run, guests may park in the top parking lot on Third Avenue South (listed inaccurately on Google maps as Cottonwood Street!) or the lower parking lot on the left just before the bike path crosses the road.
- The lowest lot is reserved for those with a special permit parking pass or a state issued handicap parking permit only. There will be a security guard checking permits and vehicles without them will be towed.
Drop-off in the lower lot is allowed.
Yes. Bike racks are set-up near the entrance, before the bridge crosses over the Big Wood River.
- For those with accessibility issues, a drop-off area is available in the lower lot at River Run.
- Handicap parking spots are reserved in the lower lot. Please let the parking attendants know you have a permit and they’ll guide you to an available spot.
- There is only one entrance via the lower parking lot at River Run and across the bridge over the Big Wood River.
- Ticket takers will be posted at the entrance.
The concert will start at 7pm and go until approx. 9:30pm.
Yes, an EMT will be in position at the base of the River Run Gondola for the duration of the concert. In case of emergency please call 911 and find an SVMoA staff member.
No refunds or exchanges, rain or shine.
- SVMoA does not handle the resale of unused tickets.
- We recommend placing an ad in the Mt. Express or on the Facebook page “Things for Sale or Free in Hailey” or on other virtual marketplaces.
No. You should only buy your tickets through Sun Valley Museum of Art. If you buy tickets from a third-party seller or broker:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and, therefore, cannot guarantee admittance
- You are likely paying much more than the ticket’s face value
If you are visiting the Sun Valley area for the concert, please consider our hotel sponsors for your stay. Limelight Ketchum, Sun Valley Resort and Wood River Inn help make our concerts happen through their generous support!
If you have any questions about the concert, please call us during museum hours, Tue-Fri, 10am-5pm, Sat, 11am-4pm (Closed Sun & Mon).
Let's Delight In Something Surprising & Inspiring—Together
Support the arts in your community—Become a Member Today
River Run Lodge
General Admission: $35 member / $45 nonmember
Student General Admission: $20
Early Entry: SOLD OUT!
VIP: SOLD OUT!
Prices listed do not include taxes or fees.