FILM: Oscar Shorts Documentary (Second Screening)
Thursday, April 22, 2021 - 7:00 PM
The final evening of Shorts will feature documentaries. These films are always powerful, sometimes difficult, but without question, profound.
This film screening takes place at the Magic Lantern Cinemas, Ketchum at 7pm.
DOCUMENTARY SHORTS (to be offered as one program of approximately 118 minutes)
- Colette – Anthony Giacchino and Alice Doyard (France/Germany/USA, 24 min.)
- A Concerto Is a Conversation – Ben Proudfoot and Kris Bowers (USA, 13 min.)
- Do Not Split – Anders Hammer and Charlotte Cook (USA/Norway, 20 min.)
- Hunger Ward – Skye Fitzgerald and Michael Scheuerman (USA, 40 min.)
- A Love Song for Latasha – Sophia Nahli Allison and Janice Duncan (USA, 18 min.)
Documentary Shorts Ratings: R
Topics include the Hong Kong protests, Black history, the Holocaust.
Please note that HUNGER WARD is a very intense look at child hunger in Yemen and the program is very much not for young audiences.