FILM: A Chef's Voyage (First Screening Ketchum)
Jueves, Noviembre 5, 2020 - 4:00 PM
This documentary follows Emmy (Mind of a Chef) and James Beard award-winning Chef David Kinch, and his young team from their small 3 Michelin Star restaurant Manresa in Los Gatos, California for a one of a kind "four hands" collaboration with three legendary chefs at their iconic restaurants in Provence, Paris and Marseille.
This film screening takes place at the Magic Lantern Cinemas, Ketchum at 4pm.
NOTE: SVMoA is screening films in 2020 at the Liberty Theatre in Hailey on the first Wednesdays of the month and also screens films on Thursdays at 4pm and 7pm in partnership with Magic Lantern Cinemas at Magic Lantern’s upstairs location at 100 Second St. West in Ketchum.
Please be sure to purchase tickets for the specific time and location you’re interested in.
Watch from Home Option
If you’d prefer to watch A Chef’s Voyage at home, you can purchase a Video on Demand through our colleagues at First Run Features.
It’s $10 to watch at home and when you buy a ticket, 50% of the proceeds go straight back to The Museum to support us during these challenging times.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
- SVMoA staff will wear face masks at the film screening.
- No one will be allowed entry into the theater without a face mask. Please bring your own mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for staff & attendees.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling ill or if you’ve recently been in contact with someone ill.
- We will ensure that cleaning protocols are followed and will limit the number of tickets sold to ensure physical distancing.
- SVMoA staff will check in attendees outside the theater.
- Masks are required inside the building unless you are seated.
- A SVMoA staff member inside the theater will help with seating.
- At the end of the show, please use the exits at the front of the auditoriums to the outer hallways and down the stairs (unless you require the elevator).
- Please pick up your trash and deposit it in the additional trash receptacles at those exits. This helps protect the staff while they sanitize the auditoriums for the next show
- For more info on SVMoA's health & safety protocols visit: https://svmoa.org/visit/coronavirus-preparedness
- For more info on Magic Lantern Cinema health & safety protocols: https://mlcinemas.com/
Magic Lantern Cinemas
$10 member / $12 nonmember