FILM: Manhattan Shorts (Second Screening Ketchum)
Thursday, October 8, 2020 - 7:00 PM
For the third year, Sun Valley Museum of Art and Magic Lantern Cinemas will screen the MANHATTAN SHORT Film Festival. This year, the Festival received 971 entries from 54 countries and selected nine finalists. The Final Nine MANHATTAN SHORT selections hail from nine countries with films from Australia, Finland, Iran, Russia, Israel, North Macedonia, State of Palestine and USA. The Final Nine screening simultaneously across the world during a one-month period, with the Best Film and Best Actor awards determined by ballots cast by the audiences in each participating venue.
Home Viewing Alternative: The film festival is only available in theatres.
This film screening takes place Thu, Oct 8 at the Magic Lantern Cinemas, Ketchum at 7pm.
NOTE: SVMoA is screening films in 2020 at the Liberty Theatre in Hailey on the first Wednesdays of the month and also screens films on Thursdays at 4pm and 7pm in partnership with Magic Lantern Cinemas at Magic Lantern’s upstairs location at 100 Second St. West in Ketchum.
Please be sure to purchase tickets for the specific time and location you’re interested in.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
- SVMoA staff will wear face masks at the film screening.
- No one will be allowed entry into the theater without a face mask. Please bring your own mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for staff & attendees.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling ill or if you’ve recently been in contact with someone ill.
- We will ensure that cleaning protocols are followed and will limit the number of tickets sold to ensure physical distancing.
- SVMoA staff will check in attendees outside the theater.
- Masks are required inside the building unless you are seated.
- A SVMoA staff member inside the theater will help with seating.
- At the end of the show, please use the exits at the front of the auditoriums to the outer hallways and down the stairs (unless you require the elevator).
- Please pick up your trash and deposit it in the additional trash receptacles at those exits. This helps protect the staff while they sanitize the auditoriums for the next show
- For more info on SVMoA's health & safety protocols visit: https://svmoa.org/visit/coronavirus-preparedness
- For more info on Magic Lantern Cinema health & safety protocols: https://mlcinemas.com/
Magic Lantern Cinemas
$10 member / $12 nonmember